Commodity Trading, Hedging & Risk Management
Capra Energy in the News:
Laura Vanderkam. Tamir Druz: From Risking Check in Chess to Checking Risk in Energy Futures. Scientific American, April 20, 2009.
Capra Energy Published Articles:
Tamir Druz and Carlos Blanco. Hedging, Risk Management and Valuation of Long-Term Oil-Indexed LNG Supply Contracts. Commodities Now, March 2014.
Tamir Druz and Carlos Blanco. An Integrated Approach to Commodity and FX Hedging: Michelin Case Study. Commodities Now, December 2013.
Carlos Blanco and Tamir Druz. Applied Risk Management Series: Optimising Commodity Hedging Programmes. Energy Risk, June 12, 2013.
Tamir Druz. The Devil in the Deal: Notes from an M&A Practitioner. Public Utilities Fortnightly Magazine, September 2007.
Tamir Druz and Vincent Blais. Maximizing Portfolio Value Through Risk Modeling. North American Windpower, May 2006.
Capra Energy Journal Posts
- Modeling Common LNG Derivative Structures - An Example
- How Large Is The Arbitrage Spread Between The US Gulf Coast And East Asian LNG Markets?
- Japan OTC Exchange's New LNG Contract: Specifications and Comments
- The Statoil-LITGAS LNG Supply Deal's Pricing and its Implications for LITGAS's LNG Trading Strategy
- Chevron's Gorgon Project Likely To Be A Major Source of LNG Cargos for Spot and Term Trading
- Giving LNG Trading the Proper Credit - The Case of Woodside Petroleum
- Building A Better LNG Forward Curve
- How to Price and Hedge a Long-Term, Oil-Indexed LNG or Natural Gas Contract
- Michelin Commodity & FX Integrated Hedging Case Study
- More Results from Our Hedging Benchmarking Survey
- Results from Our Commodity Hedging Activity Survey
- What Air France-KLM and Other 'Constant-Roll' Hedgers Can Learn from the Debacle of 2008
- Are you as hedged as you think you are? (Part 2 of 2)
- Are you as hedged as you think you are? (Part 1 of 2)
- Wind Portfolio Optimization